GDL Approved New Drivers Education Course
Completion of this recognized course, allows each student the chance to obtain their Class 5N Driver’s License in 9 months instead of 12 and may result in lower insurance premiums.
The course consists of 25 hours of theory, which we now offer online, so students can work at their own pace or attend in person to allow class interaction. This course also includes 10 hours of in-car instruction including use of our vehicle for the road test.
Defensive Driving Course
This 6 hour course, which is certified by Canada Safety Council, allows each student to successfully have the “N” removed from their license. It will also serve to help replenish points to a student who may have received traffic violations, such as speeding,etc…
We are pleased to offer this course online for those busy individuals who cannot attend class.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Your Refund Policy?
- Because of the nature of the business, once payments have been made they are non-refundable. We understand that extraordinary circumstances may occur so management reserves the right to change the policy on a case by case basis.
How Do I Purchase a Road Test Receipt?
- A roadtest receipt is needed by each student to book a roadtest. This has to be obtained by the student from Access NS. https://beta.novascotia.ca/pay-road-test-driving-test
- Once purchased, please forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure your test is booked for a time our vehicle is available.
What Car can I use for my Road Test?
- Use of our drivers ed vehicle for your Road Test is included in the 10 hours offered in the course.
- Under certain circumstances, you can also take your own personal vehicle for your Road Test.
Do I need to be 16, or have my Learners permit to register?
- You can be start the GDL New Driver Education classroom theory when you are 15 and once you have obtained your Learners license you can begin the in-car lessons.